What We Do
Our Core Values
One team with one goal – delivering sustainable best value
In order to provide a Safe, Reliable and sustainable service fit for the 21st century, our ambition is to establish a country-wide supported and dedicated team that stands out within the Traffic Management community that builds long term, mutually beneficial, relationships and encourages joint strategic development.
- Provide a safe and healthy working environment for all.
- Deliver quality work to the agreed time and cost.
- Abide by the NHSS and what that stands for.
- Train our people to the appropriate level.
- Learn from our mistakes and resolve issues together – without blame.
- Continuously improve and develop.
- Not tolerate continued poor performance.
We will take pride in what we do:
- Innovate and accommodate customers.
- Take ownership and responsibility for what we do.
- Display high ethical standards in our actions.
- Promote and celebrate success.
- Make the Traffic Management industry a desirable place to work.
Working together we will:
- Jointly develop and deliver.
- Support each other.
- Value the diversity of our people.
- Communicate on time, in a concise, clear
and open way.
- Share ideas, plans and information.
- Identify, inform and manage risks together.
- Recognise that everyone’s contribution matter
Showing respect means we will:
- Respect the environment, communities and the people we work with.
- Always treat each other honestly, with openness and courtesy.
- Adhere to mutually agreed terms.
- Treat all information received as confidential.